Primary Teachers & Librarians
Get Involved with BooksForTopics
Here at BooksForTopics HQ we love to hear from primary teachers about which books are going down a storm in their classrooms.
We have a panel of 50 reviewers from across the education community, helping us to tap into teacher and pupil responses to books in various different schools and settings. While applications for the main review panel are currently closed, there are a number of other ways that you can get involved with contributing to BooksForTopics:
1. Let us know about books that your pupils are loving. Send us a Tweet or join the chat in our Facebook group to find out whether others are saying.
2. We are on the look-out for people who would like to contribute mini-reviews to our 'community book lists' (see this one for example). If you'd like us to add you to our contacts when we send requests for community reviews, let us know.
3. If you know a really great book that we have missed off our book lists, drop us an email to let us know or submit a review for a chance of having your opinions published on the site. We would love to feature more reviews from our community. We'd also love to know if you've spotted a book on our lists that you think is out of place or unsuitable.
4. We'd love to hear about successful case studies for raising the profile of Reading for Pleasure. If you are interested in writing a guest blog post about Reading for Pleasure in your school or about a fantastic text that other teachers will love, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
5. Keep in touch! Be sure to sign up to our mailing list to stay up to date with news and latest opportunities to get involved.